1. Dynamic use of color color can be EFFECTUALLY used to direct the reader's eye to the DIFFERENT types of content. This allows the reader to gain insight about a topic without using a lot of words.
2. Page Layout Alternating images and text on the page brakes up the visual clutter improving readability.
3. Infographics An easy way to CONDENSE information is to use infographics which supply the reader with a lot of useful INFORMATION in the format of an image. These images are often colorful and pleasing to the eye where STATISTICS would be OVERWHELMING.
4. Capture The reader's ATTENTION Images increase the LIKELIHOOD that people will take the time to read the MATERIALS that you create. If you are lucky enough to work with children then their SMILING faces are a sure crowed pleaser.
5. CONsistent Branding All MATERIALS that are produced for the public need to have a CONSTANT look and feel. The language that the document is writen in need to have a CONSTANT tone. In ADDITION the colors and images on the DOCUMENT should maintain the ORGANIZATIONAL AESTHETIC.
DOWNLOAD an EXAMPLE of a DOCUMENT created by an americorps member that meets all of these REQUIREMENTS so that you too can be SUCCESSFUL.