The State and National AmeriCorps programs require that all members serving in the program must meet the eligibility requirements listed below:
- Be a citizen, national, or lawful permanent resident alien of the United States
- Be 18 or older
- Have an AA/BA or some college
- Agree to a National Service Criminal History Check and not have a sexual offense or murder conviction (other offenses may also prohibit participation, but will be determined on a case by case basis)
- Must not be concurrently enrolled in another full time term of service in a single program year.
- Prospective members will be required to provide documentation to prove that they meet eligibility requirements. Campus Partners will collect and review documentation and submit it to the Campus Compact College Access Corps staff to be included in the members’ files. State Campus Compact staff will conduct the criminal history checks to assure prospective members have not had a sexual offense or murder conviction.