Their success is measured not only by what they accomplished on campuses, but also by their individual and collective spirit of service. ORCC is honored to have worked with the members and excited to see how they impact communities in their future pursuits. We look forward to staying in touch and thank everyone for their service and commitment.
- Organized 278 service projects and civic engagement events.
- Created and sustained 327 new and existing partnerships with community organizations.
- Recruited, trained, and coordinated 497 college students to mentor 6,843 at-risk mentees and complete over 19,995 hours of mentoring.
- Supported faculty from colleges and universities to inspire over 1,277 students in service-learning courses.
- Inspired more than 4,818 students, faculty, and staff members to volunteer for over 79,053 hours.
- Generated over $43,665 in monetary and in-kind donations.
A year with the team in photos