Campus Marketing Specialists have chosen to sponsor A Night in Serve-Landia, Oregon Campus Compact's annual fundraiser.
In addition to sponsoring A Night in Serve-Landia, Campus Marketing Specialists are offering a discount to ORCC's member campuses. Our member campuses will get $50 off their orders of $400 or more.
To take advantage of this discount, send your orders through Jeff Czech, ORCC's Campus Marketing Specialist contact. He can be reached at (312) 351-3722 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are excited for this new partnership with CMS. We believe that this partnership will deepen over time. The more our members support CMS the more they will be able to support ORCC.
CMS is a local, Oregon based, company committed to sustainability and community service. They have a wide variety of promotional materials, from bags and totes, to apparel, to pens, pencils and buttons, to games and puzzles. They even have a full line of eco-friendly products.
We are happy to call Campus Marketing Specialists partners and we thank them for their sponsorship of A Night in Serve-Landia!
Oregon Campus Compact has partnered with Stylus Publishing to offer a discount that will benefit both ORCC campus members as well as ORCC itself.
Stylus has offered a discount of 20% on selected academic titles for Oregon Campus Compact members. Additionally, Stylus will donate 20% of the price of the book to ORCC. To get this discount, member campuses need to purchase their publications through the ORCC bookstore.
Stylus offers discounted titles on number of topics, such as:
Too often we are too deeply involved in our work to stop and reflect on the bigger picture. Conferences are great opportunities to share insights, support colleagues, and strengthen our networks. The 17th Annual Continuums of Service Conference will be an insightful gathering of service learning professionals, community partners, and faculty.
Ten Reasons Why You Should Attend:
1. The conference is being held in beautiful Honolulu, Hawaii. Attendees will gather at the Waikiki Marriot which is only steps away from the world famous Waikiki Beach and Pacific Ocean.
2. Campus Compact members receive a discount of $100 off their registration fees.
3. The COS theme of "Civic Engagement: Bridging Gaps in Education, in Communities and across the Globe" will provide a chance to tackle complex challenges and address critical issues.
4. Attendees have the opportunity to explore issues of civic engagement while honoring and learning about Pacific Island cultural diversity.
5. The COS conference is an example of cooperation and support among all campus compacts of the western United States.
6. There is a unique service opportunity after the conference. The Kanaka Maoli work to restore sacred sites damaged by federal highway development. On Saturday a group of volunteers will work in sacred sites (heiau) that are normally restricted from access. The volunteers will be guests of the caretakers, helping while learning about Hawaiian culture, religion, history, and ethno-botany.
7. There is a stellar line-up of keynote speakers, presenters, and facilitators; including
9. If you register for the conference before March 19th, 2014, you get $50 off of your registration fees on top of your campus compact discount.
10. The Continuums of Service Conference is planned so that every participant will learn something from the experience. COS offers dedicated programming for all levels of participants from beginner to advanced practitioners.